Pages

jeudi 9 juillet 2015

They publish positive sentences on the new digital continent

The world tour of positive phrases by country. Le tour du monde des phrases positives par pays. #PositivWorldCap

Which positive sentence in your language do you want to see published in my article?

In French
... Ils ou elles citent et publient des phrases positives en France
...
In English
... A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you
... Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
... There is no remedy for love but to love more
... In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on
... Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful
... A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids
...

In Deutschland
... Wer will, der kann
... Man soll das Eisen schmieden, solange es heiß ist.
... Was du heute kannst besorgen, das verschiebe, nicht auf Morgen
...

In Spanish
... Cuando Dios amanece, para todos amanece.
... Aquellos son ricos, que tienen amigos
...

In Chinese
... 患难见真情
... 赐子千金,不如赐子一技
...

In Indian
... Ap bhalâ, to jag bhalâ.
... Bhalâ kar, bhalâ hai.

In Russian
... Любви все возрасты покорны Lubvi vse vozrasti pokorni
... Руки холодные - сердце горячее Ruki kholodnie - serdtse goryachee

In Vietniamese
... Hết mưa là hửng nắng lênt hôi.

mise à jour suivant mes recherches et vos partages. updated following my research and your shares. Alrededor de las frases positivas mundo. Ayúdame.

Around the world positive phrases. Help me. Rund um die Welt positive Phrasen. Hilf mir. Alrededor de las frases positivas mundo. Ayúdame.
दुनिया सकारात्मक वाक्यांशों के आसपास। मेरी सहायता करो।.

Tags #PositiveWorldCap #positif #positive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

merci pour ce commentaire. Bonne journée.